The aim of divine direction is to have a life that is consistent with God’s plan and God’s timing.
Here are key points to note from the sermon:
– It is wise to acknowledge that you do not know everything.
– Learn to ask, and receive advice from people.
– Normalize getting counsel before doing anything important.
Our journey through life, would always require us to seek counsel.
Categories of people to seek counsel from:-
– Counsel from elderly people.
– Counsel from wise friends.
– Counsel from people in authority.
– Counsel from Parents.
However, we must strike a balance between following the counsel of men and following the Lord.
Even the wisest men in your life can be wrong.
Your ultimate goal must be, to obey God.