God says; “ask of me and I will give you the nations for your inheritance”
So there is an audacity that is required for the end-time ministry.2. When you’re running a race, There’s a sense of urgency.
No one runs a race without being conscious of time
So, you must do ministry with a sense of urgency3.You can’t do ministry until God implants in your mind a vision
4. There are a lot of good things in the world that are the will of God but they must never replace God’s central purpose for all men – Salvation
5. You must reckon yourself to be a voice
You must speak with the audacity of God
6. Pride is not only discerned in actions, it is discerned in motives
7. If you don’t stand up to say what God has said about you, especially as it pertains to your responsibility in this generation, you won’t see it happen.
8. Don’t claim to love the Lord and be indifferent about the prosperity of the gospel in your day.
9. This lifetime is all you have.
Because when you see Jesus you would wish you could go back and do more
10. The paradox of purpose is this;
When you discover why you’re alive, you will be willing to die for it.