We must seek God for who He is, and not for what we can receive from Him.
Here are some key points to note from the sermon:
– God wants to be Lord over your life.
– As a believer, you must ensure that you do not idolize your pain.
– A miracle must not become a condition for your continuous fellowship with God.
– A true believer must be genuine in his worship of God.
Furthermore, in the place of prayer:
– We must understand that we are priests.
– As a priest, you have the responsibility of praying your way out of bondage.
You must take responsibility for your destiny in prayer. And believe that you shall receive all you have asked for.🔥