To live in purpose, here are important points to remember :
– You have to do it right, and with all your might.
– Plan for the end.
– Take faith-directed actions.
– Live a Christ-centred life.
As believers, it is important that we live solely for the purpose of the Father, for in him lies our purpose.
Purpose is a matter of life and death because whatever is worth living for is also worth dying for.
Here are salient points to remember from the teaching on the paradox of purpose :
– Purpose is not only marked by fulfillment, it also involves sacrifice.
– Purpose is not the absence of burdens. God takes away worthless burdens and gives us meaningful ones.