What to do when you don’t know what to do with divine direction
Here are four things you can do when you don’t know what to do with divine direction.
– Investigate: You can ask God questions to reconfirm.
– Air your doubts: When you share your doubts with God, He will give you confidence and stir your faith.
– Ask questions: Understand that because it is miraculous, doesn’t mean there is no strategy.
– Get corroboration: Never make any major decision led only by dreams. God will always corroborate.
Here are other salient points to note:
– Understanding the word of God well keeps you from making errors.
– God never told anyone to do anything radical without confirming it.
– God is not an author of confusion.
– God will ease you into His prophetic visions for your life.
– Learn to sell your vision to people.