One of the best things you can do for your nation is to get family right.
Great nations are made by great families. 👨👩👧👩👩👦 Here are salient points to note about love from the bible:
– God remains the ultimate authority on the subject of marriage because He was the one who founded the institution of marriage.
– It is God who put the desire for companionship in man
– Love never fails.
– Love is not self-seeking.
– Your preparation for marriage can be judged by the number of books you have read concerning it. it is through wisdom a house is built.
– Our approach to marriage must be scriptural and not just cultural. As we continue to prayerfully seek God for direction in our marital choices, we must also actively seek knowledge.
Leave a Reply